Monday, April 3, 2017

K-Cup Bunnies

Here's another cutie k-cup craft for spring - click here to revisit those adorable blue birds from last week - perfect for Easter and an easy kids craft. 

Supplies:
  • clean recycled k-cups, pink and white cardstock, heart shaped punch, black marker or sharpie, hot glue
Directions:
  • cut out bunny ears from white paper - I saw someone make a template online using the edge of a mason jar lid but you can easily wing cutting out rabbit ears. Then cut out smaller bunny ears from pink paper and glue them onto the white paper, then glue them to the back of the k-cup overlapping slightly. Draw on a face and whiskers using a black sharpie; punch out a heart from pink paper and glue on upside down for the nose. 



1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Having my husband save his K-cups this week. I tend my two little 4yr old nieces on Mondays. We are so going to make these. Simple paper and a black sharpie. I am all in!!!!

    ReplyDelete