Sunday, June 11, 2017

Perfect Grilled Chicken

I have lots of different chicken marinades that we use frequently (most of the time I just wing it and dump some things in a large baggie and add the chicken for a few hours!) but this is probably the oldest and my go-to when I want to make sure it's going to taste good. The actual recipe name is "perfect grilled chicken" - that's not me being all cocky and proclaiming my food "perfect" hahaha.

marinate 1 pound of chicken in:
  • 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (note I use whatever oj I have, doesn't have to be fresh squeezed...except I wonder if that's what makes it "perfect"?)
  • 3 Tablespoons olive oil
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 3 Tablespoons fresh chopped rosemary (or 1 T. dried)
  • 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme (or 1 teaspoon dried)

I don't man the grill so can't tell you how to do the cooking part! 


PS: bad joke of the day -
                   why did the blond stare so long at the orange juice carton?
                   because it said "concentrate". 


PSS: I don't have a picture of the marinading chicken so you're getting oranges instead. 


PSSS: I found this image here in case anyone is gonna sue me over using it. 

1 comment: