Monday, December 14, 2020

Plant Pot Bells by Brooke

Hey guys! Today I made bells! Well kinda lol. I used little terracotta planting pots and small bells to make my own hanging bell!! I’m using them as ornaments but you can do whatever. The first thing I did was paint my pots. I let the paint dry and then drew on them with paint pens. One with snowflakes and one with Christmas lights. Then I used ribbon and put both ends of it through the hole in the top of the pot. But don’t pull to hard on both ends or you’ll have to do it again! So I put a paint brush in the ribbon loop/hanger so it couldn’t fall through. Then I tied the bell on at about the end of the little pot because I thought it would leave me a long enough string for my bell and it did! After I tied the bell on I cut the excess ribbon and pulled the bell to the bottom of the pot! And there you have it! Super cute bells! 










No comments:

Post a Comment