Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Framing Calendar Pictures

My friend Candy made a gallery wall in her den with picture ledges she got at Target, and then decorated with a bunch of tropical themed things. I love her tip for framing pictures that are personal, unique, and inexpensive (other than the frames themselves) -  she used pictures from an old calendar that she's been saving because she loved the images and knew she'd eventually find a good way to use them. The gallery wall turned out so good I asked her if she'd send photos so I can share with you! Makes me wish I'd been saving all those pretty calendars I've thrown away... check out her before and after photos, isn't this a great idea?





Here is the before picture...






















...and the finished gallery wall - nice!

2 comments: