Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tips for Framing Your Photos and Prints



Here is the follow up to yesterday's post (click here to see it) about how Mark easily mats his photos and prints - watch this video for good tips on how to simply frame your prints and photos once you have matted them. In a nutshell, just like your mats should be black or white so should your frames. You do not have to match the frames and mats to your wall color, or furniture, or style! Buy the frame once in a standard size and never have to buy it again - just change out the mat and photo.

 Another thing he said that never occurred to me is that people will spend thousands to go on vacation, another thousand on camera equipment - but they balk at spending money on printing. matting, and framing their special photos. That was an epiphany of sorts for me, I've never looked at it like that. Thanks Mark!

After being inspired by these posts from Mark I made a gallery wall that I'm so happy with - I'll share that tomorrow! And it was easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment