Sunday, May 20, 2018

Cruising Norway to Sweden

We are off on a cruise with friends to Norway, Denmark, Berlin, Poland, Estonia, St. Petersburg, Finland and Stockholm - I'm so excited! Fingers crossed the weather is good and water is calm - I stocked up on motion sickness patches and ginger candy (they really help by the way) just in case; packed comfortable clothes and walking shoes for temps that are predicted to be in the 60's (low's in the upper 40's); booked all our shore excursions (one that we passed on is touring and making chocolates at the Tallinn Chocolate Factory in Estonia - hope we don't regret missing out on that!)...now I'm just scheduling a few blog posts for while we are gone.

You're going to see another few days in a row of food posts - that's all I've had time to make lately (and have a couple more from guest bloggers - yay!). Then I'm going to re-run "greatest hits" for a few days until I have time to get home, unpack, conquer jet lag, and get to creating more things to show you! I'll do my usual "travel blog" when I get back (it's like my travel diary so I won't forget the trip!), along with my packing list and what worked/didn't work/wasn't needed/was worn all the time. Oh, and it's the first time I get to use my suitcase with the homemade dividers (click here for that post), hope it helps keep me organized - I'll let you know :)

Be back soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment