Saturday, December 5, 2015

Hand Painted Wine Glasses

My niece Macey painted these wine glasses for me and I love them! This is a cute creative gift you can personalize for anyone one your list - she made me a set of 4 but you could make as many or few as you want.


She found stemless glasses at a dollar store, you could do it with any type of clear glass (doesn't have to be a wine glass!). Since she knows me so well she designed them with a dog theme - each one is different ("walk with a friend", "learn new tricks", "wag more bark less", and a paw). Paint your design on clean glasses using glass paint; when you are happy with how they look let the glasses air dry for 24 hours and then bake according to the directions on the paint to fully cure them.

The directions say they are dishwasher safe on the top rack but I don't want to risk it and just wash them by hand. Aren't they cute? She did good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment