Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Stain Remover...Fail!

I was super excited when I saw this "tip" for removing stains, but it didn't work! Hate that. Thought I'd share my "fail" to save you the time ;). If you've tried it and had success let me know and I'll attempt it again - for now it stays in the "fail" category. 

The idea is to dampen the area that is stained and pour salt on to theoretically start "soaking" up the stain. Stretch the stained item over a bowl and stream hot water over it from a few inches above (being careful to not splatter yourself with hot water). Hmmmm...yeah, totally didn't work. 



So for today what I "made" at Make My Day Camp is a salty wet mess that didn't remove the stain. Oh well, they can't all be winners LOL!!!


one year ago: felt feather hair clips
two years ago: make a purse charm




No comments:

Post a Comment