Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Beef Enchiladas...by Jenny

So I don’t know why my sister wants me to blog things.  I’m guessing so she can mock me but whatever. 
I told her clearly I have nothing to blog.  I cook nothing good, I craft nothing exciting. So if she REALLY wants my blogging then here it is. 
The Husbands favorite meal.  Ok well his favorite meal that isn’t King Crab Legs. LOL.
This is NOT exciting but is actually delicious.  Super super easy and delicious.  Oh and 4 ingredients.


1 lb Beef
2 cans Enchilada Sauce (1 medium and one mild is the perfect mix)
1 bag of flour tortillas
1 bag any kind of cheese (I like Colby/Jack)


I do add more ingredients for mine and the kids.  We like refried beans in ours.  Crazy easy and super delicious.

Brown and drain the beef.  Mix in ½ the enchilada sauce.  Mix in 1 cup of cheese. Fill each tortilla and roll seam side down.  Cover with the rest of enchilada sauce and the rest of the cheese.
Bake uncovered at 350 for 25 minutes or until hot. 


I try to pretend I’m healthy by adding a pile of lettuce, light sour cream and jalepenos to the top.  Oh and I slip him 90% fat free beef and carb smart tortilla’s.  He hasn’t caught on to that yet or he will automatically proclaim that he can taste the difference.  Which he can’t.  Lucky for me I’m doubting he reads my sisters blog so he will have no idea.


5.8.18: tip: watch battery 
5.8.17: tip: organize salad dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment