Saturday, May 7, 2022

Baked Mac n' Cheese by Brooke

Brooke sent me this recipe and pics out of the blue - love when she does that. And holy smokes how good does this sound? I told her I needed some of this in my belly and she said she'll save me some hahahha - yay for her doing this post and yay for leftovers!! It's a good day :) Here's what she sent me: 

Hey guys! Today i made baked mac n cheese! It was so delicious and super easy. 

First i took 3 boxes of velveeta shell noodles and boiled them till al dente (almost done). then i took those noodles and poured them into a baking pan. After that i added 1 and a half packages of the velveeta shells cheese, 1 sixteen ounce sour cream, 1 bag of colby jack cheese, and 1 and a half cups milk and mixed it all together. after its all mixed i then topped it with more colby jack cheese covering the whole top of the noodles. I then put it in the oven at 400° for 40 minutes! it was sooo delicious and made a huge amount lol! but this amount will honestly last me a few more days😂 looking at my lunch and dinner its that good!!





5.7.21: pineapple whip

5.7.20: Janis's risotto with vegetables

5.7.19: tt: vanilla

5.7.18: adorable hedgehug cards




No comments:

Post a Comment