Friday, August 11, 2023

My Sister Tried It: Coffee Chiller Update

If you have been reading any of my past posts you might remember I discovered the most amazing life changing thing and posted about it. It was a fantastic coffee chiller. Here is the gist: you put water in the plastic outer chamber, screw it into a metal inner changer and freeze it. You then can brew keurig coffee right into it,, leave it sit for 30 Seconds and pour your chilled coffee right into a glass. Voila! Cold coffee at home in seconds! 

I loved this so much and enjoyed happily for the last couple months.. and then.. something terrible happened. 

The outer plastic cracked. Brooke thought perhaps I filled the water too full so it co I’lld take it when it expanded? Good theory and it’s possible?  I then went and re read more Amazon reviews. Turns out I am not the only one this happened to!! Turns out I should have read more thoroughly before I purchased. That brings us to today and this post. I did some research and have found this same type of chiller but metal!! Tried it today and worked just the same but no plastic!! Anyway- just wanted to post an update in case anyone else likes cold coffee like I do! Give it a try! 



8.11.20: TT - brownie liners
8.11.18: boozy bears (gummy bears soaked in vodka!)
8.11.16: citrus pesto


No comments:

Post a Comment