Sunday, August 11, 2019

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 32)

Dear Campers ~

Hope everyone had a great week! If you missed anything at MMDC here's a quick recap:

Posts ~

8/4: 🔥 (week 31)
8/5: friendship string bracelets
8/6: Tip-sy Tuesday: Brooke makes a chocolate chip bag holder
8/7: sweet potato cornbread
8/8: 'my sis is hungry': french onion soup with cauliflower
8/9: paper straw easels
8/10: Greek roasted vegetables

Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy but not worth a whole post ~
  • read #3 in the Clan of the Cave Bear series (actually it's the "earths children series" but who's ever heard of that?) The Mammoth Hunters - I didn't like it as much but that's only because I'm tired of reading how every single thing ever was made. Like every tool, clothing, lodging...and how they hunted animals...I skimmed a bunch of that, not gonna lie. Still happy I finished it but I need a break before reading #4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️. Also read "Neon Prey" by John Sandford and couldn't put it down. Kind of the opposite of "The Mammoth Hunters" LOL. Super creepy suspense thriller. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and 1/2 (I need a 1/2 star hahaha). 
  • garden is crackin' - get ready for a soon to follow "tomato week" I'm sure - they are really starting to come in and pretty soon I'll need to find other things to do with them except just pop them in my mouth and roll them on the floor to Sarge!
  • also super super busy working on some things that I can't share yet! You'll see soon...

That's it here - stop back often next week for lots more fun projects, recipes, another 'my sis is hungry' review, and who knows what else I'll think of to make!!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor and John Sandford fan


No comments:

Post a Comment