Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Tip-sy Tuesday: Chocolate Chip Bag Hack

Here's one from Brooke - I had an open bag of chocolate chips on the counter and she asked if I have a water bottle. She then proceeded to cut the top off the bottle, feed the open end of the bag thru the cut bottle, folded the bag down around the top and screwed the bottle lid back on. Voilá, bag is sealed and when I need chips I can now pour them out thru the bottle top.

I said that this is a fine tip, but why wouldn't I just put the chips in a ziplock baggie? She said "you should put that in the post, 'cuz you're right" LOL!

I'm still posting because it's a creative idea and if you have open bags of chocolate chips, excess water bottles, and time on your hands, this might be right up your alley.





No comments:

Post a Comment