Sunday, August 18, 2019

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 33)

Dear Campers ~

It was a super crazy week around here and even tho I didn't have time to "make" anything at camp we still had to eat...so you had a week's worth of food posts! In case you missed anything, here's a quick recap:

Posts ~

8/11: 🔥 (week 32)
8/12: Helena's zucchini-chickpea patties
8/13: tip-sy tuesday: opening both ends of a can
8/14: chocolate chip cookie ice cream cake
8/15: my sis is hungry: cheeseburger shepherds pie
8/16: tuna avocado egg salad
8/17: broccoli grape salad

Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy but not post-worthy ~
  • I've been helping to plan my sister's big birthday party that went off without a hitch last weekend (and also my niece's birthday last Sunday - we are birthday partied out right about now hahahah). We made lots of funny things for the party that I'll show you soon, a couple crafty decorations, and planned a fun silly-holes golf game for all her friends and family. Whew, so much fun - and I'm exhausted! Hence no more crafts this week hahaha. Next week will probably be back to normal, I can't not craft for long!
  • I did squeeze in one book this week that was terrific - 'Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine' by Gail Honeyman. Quirky, sad, funny, sweet, disturbing, awkward, uplifting - I know, how can one book be all those things? Loved it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
That's it for me, gotta keep moving or I'll fall asleep at the computer. Hope you had a great week - stop by to see some crafts, recipes, whatever else I can think of once I get some energy hahaha. Bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor and tired birthday party thrower

No comments:

Post a Comment