Monday, August 12, 2019

Zucchini-Chickpea Patties

This recipe comes from Helena - she spent a year with my sister thru the schools foreign exchange program, I think it's been 10 years (! that's crazy, time flies)  since she moved back to Finland, thank goodness we can keep up with her life thru Facebook! She posted this on FB and I asked for the recipe, I don't love zucchini so anytime I see a different way to use it I'm interested! These patties look and sound so good I can't wait to make them for myself - I'm sharing her recipe in her words:


So, it's easy recipe. You just have to smash one can of chickpeas (with blender or whatever else u have) , then grate one medium zucchini ( its better if you squeeze the water a bit out of them with your hands so they wont be watery) and add 2-3 eggs. Mix all together. Then just salt,pepper, chili.. whatever u feel like and mix again and make them and fry on a pan. Really fast and easy 🙂 Yesterday I did with zucchini, halloumi cheese and eggs, that was good too. There u just have to grate zucchini and halloumi both.



Yum! Thanks for sharing,  Helena :)

No comments:

Post a Comment