Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Tip-sy Tuesday: Opening a Can (?)

Geez, I have no idea what to call this tip! I'm going with the lame "how to open a can" which is pretty dumb but that is sort of what the tip is LOL and maybe everyone already knows it but it's pretty handy and I do it when opening a can of anything that doesn't pour out on it's own...my example today is if a recipe calls for a can of tomato paste. Instead of just opening the top and scooping the paste out with a spoon or spatula, simply remove both ends of the can and then push the bottom lid until all the tomato paste is out of the can and into your recipe. Make sense? Here's some play-by-play photo instructions:





PS: happy birthday shout out to my Sissy! See her review on Thursday of "cheeseburger shepherds pie"  that I made while opening this can of tomato paste :)

No comments:

Post a Comment