Saturday, September 3, 2016

Barbie Soap

Yesterday I posted cutie Brooke making cutie soaps that are all pretty and smell good...so today I'm posting how Aunt Jill prefers to make soap - not pretty (although it does smell good). I don't know why I started doing this, did I see this somewhere? I'm thinking not, cuz why would anyone do this? HA. Wherever it came from, I had the idea to cut up barbie dolls and float the pieces in soap - yep, it's just what it sounds like, random doll parts sticking out of soap. Kinda creepy, kinda funny - the only bar I have left is one with a barbie face floating in it, I keep it in the guest room as a "surprise" for unsuspecting visitors. LOL!!! Brooke told me a couple years ago that we could no longer make these, it's just wrong - so now we just make pretty "normal" regular soap :) Whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment