Saturday, September 15, 2018

When Your Sister Blogs For You...

Out of the blue my Sister thoughtfully sent me a couple posts - while I do love when she does that sometimes you get what you pay for...you'd think I'd know better. In her words:


Feeling like I owe my sister for continuing to make all my work snacks.  The Sloppy Joe recipe was a huge hit- delicious.
Anyway.  This leads me to feeling like I have to reciprocate.  What to do what to do? 
Since I’m not cooking anything, or crafting anything,  that leaves me limited. 

How about if I just share my favorite birthday present of the year and hope that lightening doesn’t strike me?  My Favorite Son in Law type guy Kyle bought me these wine markers.  

If you are saying to yourself “that looks like a little Jesus” you would be correct.  The especially wrong part is the sash that says clever disrespectful names for Jesus like “J.C.” or “J-Dawg”.  Let me be clear that these wine markers go against my 11 years of Christian school education but yes, they did make me laugh.  Jesus will forgive me.. I just can’t ever use them. 



Jill here - I agree with her that they are funny and made me laugh, but there is no way I'm standing next to her just in case! 

one year ago: Brooke made a wall decoration

1 comment:

  1. “You get what you pay for”
    WHAT?! YOU WERE GOING TO PAY ME?!!! I would do much more blogging that way.. HAHAHAHA. I’m suddenly very thirsty..

    ReplyDelete