Sunday, September 16, 2018

Around The Campfire (week 37) and Anniversary Drawing

Dear Campers ~
Three years ago today: it all started with sprinkles


Guys! Today's the 3rd Anniversary of "Make My Day Camp"!! Last year I said I couldn't believe it was 2 years already, the year before that I couldn't believe I made it 1 year... and now 3 Years!! That's crazy.

Thanks to everyone who reads and follows the blog, both here and on Facebook - I so appreciate your comments, likes, shares...whether you've stuck with me the whole time or have just discovered MMDC, I'm glad you're here!! Let's have another drawing to celebrate - I'll send a $25 Michaels gift card to the winner. Leave me a comment below (remember I can't comment back tho, something's wrong with it!), give my blog name to someone who hasn't discovered Day Camp (honor system, I'll believe you if you say you did), leave a comment on the blog Facebook page, or share the blog Facebook page on your Facebook wall - let me know that you did one of those things (or more! If more then you'll be entered more times!) and I'll put your name in a hat for a random drawing on Tuesday 9/18 at 5pm EST. Good luck!

Here's this week's recap and some random chitchat about the happenings at 'day camp':

Posts you might have missed~

9/9:   around the campfire week 36
9/10: arm knit an afghan
9/11: blueberry sauce
9/12: how to make the perfect cheesecake
9/13: make a card with gift holder on the inside
9/14: how to use a Big Shot
9/15: my sister's favorite birthday gift

What's cooking ~
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy but not interesting enough for an entire post ~
  • Made 2 birthday gifts (can't say what, they haven't received them yet!) and I love them both, that's a good feeling!
  • Not gonna bore you with more tomato talk but for the record I'm still knee-deep in them.
  • Read "Deep Freeze" (Virgil Flowers series) by John Sanford
  • Spent 2 hours organizing my beads - I should have taken a picture, they were everywhere!

4 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY should be the winner cuz I’ve been nice enough to pass on your blog name to everyone who gets the pleasure of eating your treats at my work! HAHAHA..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tagged some friends on your facebook post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will share your page and tag some friends...heading there now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I shared a post on Facebook! ��

    ReplyDelete