Friday, November 6, 2020

Phone Cases by Brooke

I love this easy and economical idea from Brooke to decorate phone cases, here's what she did in her words:


Hi everyone! So today I wanted to show you how I make my phone cases! So some phone cases are very expensive and I don’t know about you but I don’t want to drop $35 on a phone case!! So my mom and I do ours like this and it makes them super cute and they’re super inexpensive! I just have a clear phone case and a pack of any stickers. And instead of peeling the stickers off and sticking them on the outside of the case, I keep the sticker backs on and just place them where I want them on the back of my phone, then put the phone case on! So cute and so easy and you can make it whatever you want it to look like!! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment