Friday, November 11, 2022

Abandon Unfinished Projects

I recently read something in a book that hit me like a lightening bolt - one way to finish unfinished projects is to abandon them. 

If that isn’t an “ah ha” moment for me I don’t know what is. It NEVER occurred to me that I could finish a project by walking away! Genius.

I immediately applied my new-found inspirational tidbit to that latch hook rug that I have been working on and off for years! Remember that beast? (Click here for the post from 6/18) Yes it’s fun, and easy, and would probably be really pretty when I finished it but I now feel like I have permission to walk away from it! I hope someone at Goodwill will enjoy and finish it - more power to them haha!

11.11.22: creamy chicken and rice soup


11.11.19: pony bead Indian corn

11.11.17: DIY paper bows


11.11.15: fleece scarf


No comments:

Post a Comment