Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Yarn Storage

After trying to find some yarn the other day and having to dig thru my big stash (which of course then came tumbling out of the cabinet!), I figured it’s about time to come up with a better way to organize it.

I looked around for ideas (shopping my house, I didn’t want to buy more storage containers) and found an old hanging clothes holder thing - I don’t know what it’s called, it hangs from a closet rod and makes shelves for sweaters or whatever. Turns out when I laid it on a shelf vertically it made nice cubes that are perfect for storing my yarn (or whatever you’d like to store in cubes!). 


This could have been a ‘Tip-sty Tuesday’ post but I’m excited to show you today haha - well as excited as one can get over yarn storage that is :)


11.2.21: TT - j crew rolled sleeves

11.2.20: flamingo donut cake

11.2.19: cranberry vodka punch



No comments:

Post a Comment