Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Pineapple Stuffing

I've posted the recipe for Mary's pineapple stuffing before, but not on its own - let's give it its own so it doesn't get lost buried in other posts hahah! I don't have a picture but will take one and update this post after Easter!

PINEAPPLE STUFFING - my friend Mary introduced me to this and OMG it's so good, very rich and very addictive. It's quite sweet and is perfect with ham. I always include this in my Easter menu, and usually double the quantities and bake in a 13 x 9" baking dish. 

1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup sugar
4 eggs
1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
5 slices white bread, cubed

Preheat oven to 350'. Grease a 9 inch baking pan with butter. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then add the pineapple and bread cubes. Bake for one hour. Let sit a few minutes to firm up before serving. Makes 5 servings. 

3.27.23: black bean tacos

3.27.22: ðŸ”¥ week 13


No comments:

Post a Comment