Sunday, March 27, 2022

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 13)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week:

Posts ~

3/20: 🔥 week 12

3/21: large dish microwaveable potholders

3/22: TT storing plastic grocery bags

3/23: parmesan-coated potato wedges

3/24: Irish cream pudding shots

3/25: ants on a log (with a tiny twist)

3/26:  Wilma's chicken and rice

What's Cooking ~

  • grilled bbq salmon, wilted spinach, couscous
  • grilled marinated pork tenderloin, spinach gnocchi, chopped salad
Note: I'm looking at this post that I started for week 13 that was meant to post 3/27 and I just realize I didn't finish it! I'm scheduling it to post late so it can be on the blog for future reference - oops!! Have I mentioned things have been a little chaotic living in an RV hahahha?! 

Sincerely ~

Jill
camp counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment