Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Tip-sy Tuesday: Chocolate Hug Cookies

I gave Curt, Sarge's dog groomer, a plate of cookies back in November, and the next time I saw him he said 'I have to tell you, when anyone brings me goodies I put them out for the staff to share. Well every single person here commented on how great those cookies were' so I asked if he remembered what kind they were 'cuz I totally couldn't remember which ones I took him - I mean, I make lots of different kinds of cookies hahahah. He couldn't remember, just that they were amazing. 

So how'm I going to make the amazing cookies again if neither of us can remember what they were LOL? 


Scrolling thru photos and came across these chocolate cookies with a hug in the center, looked at the date I took the cookie picture and when Sarge was groomed and they happened on the same day - so that leads me to think these are it! Not sure why I didn't blog before, I guess 'cuz it's really more of a cookie hack then an actual recipe - let's not tell Curt tho that the most amazing cookies are from a mix hahahahah. 

Make Betty Crocker double chocolate cookies mix as directed (I add a touch of vanilla and a pinch of coarse salt). Press an unwrapped (obvi) Hug into the center of the cookies after you remove them from the oven and while the cookies are still hot. That's it! 

 

3.29.21: Reese's bunny cars

3.29.20: ðŸ”¥week 13



3.29.17: Mark's cowboy casserole

3.29.16: make a kitchen file

No comments:

Post a Comment