Friday, March 11, 2022

Leather Feather Earrings

Why do I feel like buying charms and beads already put together and attaching them to earring hooks is a craft-cheat? Hahahaha! Check out how easy it is to make your own super simple foolproof earrings!




I found these charms and hooks at Hobby Lobby but I see similar items everywhere (even Walmart!). Simply open the loop at the bottom of the earring hook, I use 2 tweezers to open it just enough to slip on the charm - push one end away and pull one end of the loop towards you, trying not to twist it out of shape; that way to close the loop back together you just reverse the movement with the tweezers. Done!

Tell me, do you feel like this is cheating at jewelry making? And if so, do we care? Cuz look how cute they turned out and it took me like 30 seconds to 'make' them. 

3.11.21: shamrock pretzels









3.11.20: grilled scallops with chili-lime cream sauce

3.11.19: carpet freshener

3.11.18: instant pot love (and a creamy chicken pasta recipe) by Jenny

3.11.17: create a baking center

3.11.16: shamrock garland


No comments:

Post a Comment