Saturday, March 19, 2022

Pet Poison Prevention Week

This year pet poison prevention week is March 20-26; it's a good reminder to bone-up (see what I did there hahaha?) on potential things that might be harmful to our pets. I've posted in the past that AKC has some good info (click here for that website) and I found even more info at the pet poison helpline, they list medications and lots more if you ever wonder. 

Are you like me and immediately Google to see if your pet can have something like asparagus? Which by the way, yes they can eat it, but AKC says there's really no point, doesn't provide many nutrients - but what about if you drop a piece and your dog grabs it before you can pick it up? Good to know it's not going to hurt him! 

I've posted a couple different times about pet prevention week, sorry for the repeat and I'm not preaching I promise - just want to make sure you have this info and reminder if you need it!

3.19.21: flourless chocolate raspberry cake

3.19.20: TBT orange cranberry ice

3.19.19: TT sewing on vinyl

3.19.18: crocheted bunny













3.19.17: zucchini and quinoa cakes

3.19.16: vodka gimlet

No comments:

Post a Comment