Friday, March 18, 2022

Standing Computer Desk

New fave way to counter 'dead butt syndrome' - did you even know there's actually a condition called dead butt syndrome? Yikes. Like we don't have enough things to worry about. Standing computer desk to the rescue.  

I ordered an inexpensive laptop stand from Amazon that is adjustable and just sits on top of my desk and raises the computer up a few inches - I can easily stand at my desk now and work on the computer without sitting on my potentially dead butt for hours at a time. You don't even have to order an actual stand - find something that can comfortably and securely raise your computer up high enough for you to be able to stand and work - I think a box or stack of books would work just as good! 

Another plus that makes it even better is I can turn on music and dance while typing! Random dance party while working = fun 👍

I can't find the exact one I have, but it's similar to this: 

3.18.21: corned beef grilled cheese

3.18.20: spaghetti squash mac & cheese


3.18.18: corned beef and cabbage soup (use those leftovers!)

3.18.17: wine bottle storage using ABS drain tiles or PVC pipe

3.18.16: duct tape pencil holder (kid craft)


No comments:

Post a Comment