Monday, March 29, 2021

Reese's Bunny Cars

My sis sent me this idea a long time ago (have no idea where she saw it), I just came across it while looking thru photos and thought I'd finally give it a go - hahahhah so cute! 


Carefully scoop out a bit from the top of a Reese's peanut butter egg - I used a small sharp knife to cut a small oval thru the chocolate top then gently scooped out some of the peanut butter filling. The chocolate wants to crack so go slow and easy. The original idea she sent used m&m's for wheels and steering wheel (stuck on with frosting); I used life savers and small pieces of stick pretzels for the wheels and set a mini m&m in the front of the opening for the steering wheel (I didn't use anything to stick it on, just push it into the opening and it stayed put). Add a bunny graham (or other animal - I bought teddy grahams too but the bunnies are cuter for Easter). 


without pretzel hubs



m&m wheels and a mini m&m steering wheel
3.29.20: 🔥week 13
3.29.17: Mark's cowboy casserole
3.29.16: make a kitchen file


No comments:

Post a Comment