Monday, March 22, 2021

Easter/Spring Wreath

I added plastic eggs and yellow peep bunnies to the wreaths I made a couple weeks ago (click here to see how I made it) - just hot glued them on top of what was already there and it turned out super cute. Hopefully it's still cool enough at night that the ants or bugs don't find the sugary marshmallows hahahha, that'd be bad.

Here's what it looked like before:


First I played with where to place the eggs and peeps, then hot glued in place:




I added a big white ribbon for hanging it this time, before it was just a 
little loop of twine but it covered the door's eyehole - the ribbon let's 
it hang a little lower now. 

Those little peep bunny faces make me smile :) 

3.22.20: ðŸ”¥week 12

3.22.19: 12 week workout plan

3.22.18: how to cook spaghetti squash

3.22.17: creating a gallery wall

3.22.16: fold napkins into bunny ears


No comments:

Post a Comment