Thursday, March 4, 2021

Tik Tok Pasta by Brooke

Hey guys! There’s this pasta all over tik tok so I decided to make it for dinner! it wasn’t hard and was really good! But I did need a little help to cook the chicken lol... first I took a glass baking dish and put 1 container of cherry tomatoes in it with 1/2 cup of olive oil and mixed it around. Then I put those in half and pushed them to each side and put a container of feta cheese in the middle. I tired to keep the cheese in a pile because the recipe calls for a block but the store didn’t have any... but this worked just as good! But if you use a block you will do the same thing and just place it in the middle of the pan with tomatoes on each side. After you put the cheese in the middle you can move the tomatoes more evenly around it. After that sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper on top. And a 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper. And put it in the oven at 400° for 40 minutes. while you’re doing that cook 2 chicken breasts. After cooked put them in a bowl and take 2 forks and shred the chicken. Then boil your noodles. You can use whatever kind of noodles you would like. once your cheese and tomatoes have been in the oven for 40 minutes take it out and mix it all together. Smash the tomatoes up or leave them bigger whatever you desire. If you like your sauce more runny leave the oil but if you want it a little thicker drain some of it out. My mom and I drained some of it out. Then I added the shredded chicken slowly to have enough to my desire for the sauce. Then added the noodles slowly until there was enough sauce to noodles in the pan! it was so good! My mom and I loved it! And it was so easy! 







Jill here - I have no idea what this dish is called so I named it Tik Tok Pasta, it probably has a better name hahah. This sounded so good, and my sister raved about it even before Brooke said she took pictures to blog it (yay, thanks B!) - as soon as I got the recipe I made it for dinner and they're right, this is great! I cut the cherry tomatoes in half before roasting, and add some chopped sun-dried tomatoes in oil (LeDonna bought a large jar of them at Costco and we are thinking of ways to eat them!). I didn't have too much oil that needed to be drained off, in fact we added a little oil to the dish once everything was combined. Here's what mine looked like. Yum!



3.4.19: DIY car air freshener


No comments:

Post a Comment