Saturday, March 4, 2017

Cream Cheese - Feta Dip

Really I don't need to write much more than the title. That's all it is. And it's good.

I needed a last minute, quick, no cook appetizer and found this online. Mix together 8 oz. light cream cheese and 6 oz. feta cheese (both at room temperature so softer). Done.

I ended up putting them in a mini food processor and adding a splash of half-and-half to get it smoother but that's cuz I didn't have time to wait for the cheeses to warm up and blend easily. Served with crackers, fig jam, jalapeƱo jelly, and sliced salami. Super easy. Super fast. Super yummy.

Click here for original post, I forgot to take a picture so you can check out bakelovegives photo! My dip was smoother and creamier than her photo but it's going to taste the same!


No comments:

Post a Comment