Friday, March 24, 2017

DIY Bubble Maker

Hello, everyone, it's Brooke! today I was super bored and decided to ty this DIY bubble maker! So the first thing I did was cut the bottom off of a water bottle, then I took an old sock and put it over the part I cut. then in a bowl, I put a couple squirts of dish soap and water and mixed that. then I went outside and dipped the end of the water bottle with the sock in the mixture and then blew on the nozzle of the water bottle and made bubbles!!!! See sounds easy and is easy! it took like 5 minutes!!  hope you have fun with your bubble maker! see you next time! -Brooke




                                           


2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great idea! Nice work Brooke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree, fun idea -
    look how many bubbles she is getting!

    ReplyDelete