Thursday, March 9, 2017

Crack Dip

Our kitchen is still torn up and I needed to bring an appetizer to a party last week...so I went on the search for another quick, cold, no-cook appetizer (click here for my last quick, cold, no-cook appetizer - no stove or oven for the time being!) and I stumbled on this recipe for "crack dip"...it's apparently named that cuz it's so addicting you can't just eat one chipful!


Author: 
Recipe type: Cold Appetizer/ Dip
Ingredients
  • 2 cans Mexicorn, drained
  • 1 cup real mayonnaise
  • 1 cup real sour cream
  • Tops of 3 bunches of green onions, sliced
  • 1 can green chilies, diced
  • ⅓ cup of jalapenos (the jar kind), chopped
  • 8 ounce package of Shredded Mexican Blend cheese
  • Tortilla chips for serving
Instructions
  1. Combine all of the dip contents together and place in the fridge. I suggest making it 12 hours ahead, or even the day before. The flavors just keep getting better and better! Serve with tortilla chips!
Recipe by An Affair from the Heart at http://www.anaffairfromtheheart.com/2014/12/award-winning-crack-dip/

I didn't add the jalapeƱo because I'm a baby and didn't want it too spicy, I did however had a few dashes of Tabasco for a little flavor.  Delish - and she's right, very addicting!

original recipe found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment