Thursday, March 30, 2017

Desktop Organizing

I whipped up these super easy small folders to hold all of the sheets of return labels I have (I save all the free ones that different charities send) and stamps that aren't on a roll, then I stood them up in a decorative file box that is on my desk also holding my calculator, scrap paper, envelopes, etc. This way they aren't loose in a drawer or strewn about everywhere! Ahh, much better...


fold a piece of heavy cardstock or thin coated cardboard in half (mine are about 8" x 10")
then staple on a file folder label thingy (what is that thing called? I'm blank) and insert
a piece of paper indicating what is in the folder - I did "return labels" and "stamps"
but you might have other flat odds and ends that need corralling on your desk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment