Monday, March 6, 2017

St. Patrick's Day Paper Shamrock Wreath

Super easy quick craft for St. Patrick's Day - you could pin this up somewhere, make into a card and send to someone, use as decoration for a party, prop in the windowsill, make a few of them and put at everyone's place setting for your corned beef dinner...really it's just a little thing that can be used numerous ways. Have fun!

I punched out little hearts from white, darker green, and silver glitter paper (all from Stampin' Up but use whatever you have!). Lightly trace a circle on lighter green paper, lay out the hearts in patterns that look like overlapping shamrocks and glue down on the circle so it looks like a wreath. Mine ended up being 4 leaf clovers more than shamrocks cuz I messed up on the placement and it was lopsided! Whatever, it's still cute ;) Embellish if you want with sequins, I added a little ribbon because it was just laying lonely on my craft desk and caught my eye. Sometimes it's hard to say "enough is enough" and I just keep adding things!

Sending this to Ronda for her seasonal display table, we'll see how she uses it!

No comments:

Post a Comment