Monday, September 16, 2024

Blogiversary 9/16/24

Annnnd now it's 9 years!!! 3,274 posts all together - crazy. Crazy but also very fun, and I have no intention of stopping yet so hopefully you'll keep coming to day camp with me :)

Well this year has flown by and the blog anniversary snuck up on me! I told myself a month ago to start working on a post and then I just remembered yesterday that it's here already hahahah. So in order to get this posted on time this morning I'm just copying what I've written in the past haha, no reason to reinvent the wheel.

I'm so thankful that you are here at camp with me - whether it's looking for craft ideas or recipes, getting some tips, reading my silly stories and book reviews, seeing what my friends and family contribute on guest posts, being inspired to be creative...whatever the reason, I'm happy you're here whether it's been for all 9 years (in which case, thank you!) or if you've just found this blog (and if so, welcome!).

To thank everyone for joining me on my blog journey, and to celebrate 9 years, I'm giving away a $35 gift card (your choice of store as long as I have access to it,  but I'm partial to the crafty ones like Michaels, Joanns, and Hobby Lobby). 

There are a couple ways to enter to win:

  • leave your name or a comment here on the blog, please include your name because most of the time it just says 'anonymous' for some reason
  • like today's post or leave a comment on the blog facebook page
  • text or email me 
You have until 10:00 a.m. EST tomorrow morning (9/17) to enter, I will randomly draw a name and let you know. On your mark, get set, GO!!! Good luck 🙂

PS: I've been getting lots of views from out of the country, probably automated phishing attempts, but just in case there are actual eyes on the blog haha I am limiting entry to the U.S. 


9.16.23: 8 years 

9.16.22: 7 years

9.16.21: blogiversary

9.16.20: 5 Year Anniversary

9.16.19: enter to win

9.16.18: ðŸ”¥ week 37

9.16.17: MMDC Turns 2

9.16.16: Celebrate!

9.16.15: first ever post: Sprinkles


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all the great recipes and crafty ideas and just sharing I have enjoyed your blog for 8 years looking forward to reading more as you enter your 9 th year . Happy Blog annuversary 🎉❤️

    ReplyDelete