Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Tip-sy Tuesday: How to Remove Oil Stain from Clothes

I will draw for the blogiversary prize this morning and let you know the winner tomorrow! In the meantime, here's a little tip for the day:

I wore new jeans to the movies and even though I thought I was being super careful, my buttery popcorn soaked thru the container and left a stain on my jeans. Ugh. 

I googled how to remove the stain and tried one idea of topping the stain with dawn dish soap, scrub with a brush, and rinse out with hot water. It took a couple tries but sure enough - no more butter spot!! I mentioned it to Tesha and she told me that the Dawn Powerwash spray also works really good. So happy my guilty popcorn treat didn't ruin my new jeans, whew. 

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEDONNA AND ALLYSON!


No comments:

Post a Comment