Saturday, September 17, 2022

And The Winner Is...

First of all - happy birthday to my lil sis Allyson in Tennessee, and LeDonna in DeTour! Hope you're both having a great day :)

Second - I drew names out of a hat (ok, a metaphorical hat - I folded up pieces of paper with names on them and tossed them around my desk and then picked one out!) and the winner of the $25 gift card is...

DEBBIE TURNER!!! Woohoo - I'll contact you on FB to see what store you want (Michaels, Joanne, Hobby Lobby?) and where to send it.

Congrats!


I'm not exactly a food blogger but I do give lots of food posts hahaha - this made me laugh and thought I'd share. And I have made 3 loaves of pumpkin bread and a pumpkin roll this week so...I'm laughing because it's slightly accurate!

9.17.21: winner winner...

9.17.20: MSIH - Mexican jalapeno poppers

9.17.19: TT - apple chart

9.17.18: make a giant candy card

9.17.17: apricot, pine nut, goat cheese spread

9.17.16: german chocolate cake

9.17.15: organizing craft room

No comments:

Post a Comment