Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Tip-sy Tuesday: table covering

Jen sent me this idea a while back and I promptly forgot about it - until I was jerry-rigging a tablecloth in place here at the campground using small clips from coffee bags and twine because the tablecloth clips we've been using aren't strong enough to hold with the gusty winds we've been having. So I figured I'd try to come up with something better - I saw nice versions in a catalog that have elastic all around which would be perfect but (a) it was like 60 bucks or some ridiculous thing like that and (b) I'm feeling a little lazy and didn't want to make my own elastic version. 

And then I remembered this idea! 


Unfortunately our campsite table is square so this twin sheet idea won't work for us and I will most likely be making a square elasticized one in the future (oh don't worry, I will obviously share it once I've made it 'cuz hello - making stuff blogger!); but thought I'd share this easy tip with you today in case you can use it! When we travel in the RV I'll be bringing along a bottom sheet to cover picnic tables - they are usually dirty and this would help alot. 

my clip and twine solution

No comments:

Post a Comment