Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Pumpkin Bread (review by Jen)

 So… did anyone know my sister makes killer Pumpkin Bread?  Anyone? Was I the only who didn’t know?  Betting that recipe is on this blog somewhere so no one tell her I didn’t actually go look.  First of all Why would I hunt for a recipe when I would just burn it anyway? And second- why would I hunt for a recipe that my sister just made me anyway! HAHAHAHAHA..

So. On to this bread.  I do like a good bread.  And I do like a good pumpkin.  I’m not a pumpkin spice latte girl per ‘se but I love pumpkin pie, carving pumpkins, and the Peanuts annual great pumpkin story on TV.  This bread though could give Linus a run for his money in the patch waiting for the Great Pumpkin as the best “pumpkin thing” I have in my life. 

Its light enough that it didn’t sit like some breads do (not heavy at all).. but had great flavor.  The sugar on the top was my favorite part – even if that did make it feel like “cake”.  Lets just say I wasn’t eating this for breakfast, it was much more of a dessert. 

All in all GREAT bread.  If she would like to save me recipe hunting, possible burning and the risk of ruining her reputation by screwing up her recipe- she could just make me more. ðŸ˜‰


Click here for the recipe



No comments:

Post a Comment