Thursday, September 29, 2022

Beachy Painted Table

Ginny sent me pics of a table that her friend Cherie painted, it is so so cool and I have to share. I always admire when people have the vision and nerve to paint traditional furniture - I have a few pieces that I’d love to do this to (looking at you old traditional colonial dresser!) but am too scared to attempt it - check out her before and after along with Ginny’s comments:


I know you like to put different things on your blog, would you like to add this showing Cherie’s table? She did an amazing job, such talent. 

She used chalk paint in beach colors, several different layers of it. She finished it with a chalk antique, then 5 coats of chalk wax.  





9.29.21: oatmeal chocolate chip cookies 

9.29.20: TT - accessory organizing 

9.29.19: 🔥 week 39

9.29.18: rhubarb pudding

9.29.17: cool clipboards  by Brooke

9.29.16: chalkboard doors

9.29.15: rhubarb bbq sauce


No comments:

Post a Comment