Tuesday, September 20, 2022

9/20 Thru the Years

Went I finished blogging Saturday I closed my laptop and left it on the counter. When I opened it Sunday morning it was dead. Didn’t panic at first figuring huh, it was charged last night but the battery must have died, so I put it on the charger. Nope, dead. Uh oh…so now it’s 3 days since I’ve blogged because doing it on the iPad isn’t as easy but we are camping and I won’t be able to get it looked at for days so I have to post on the iPad…

This is a long story just to tell you that I won’t be blogging for a few days haha so I’ll leave you with a few “thru the years on this date” posts to hold you over and not have a week missing in the books! Sorry, I’ll be back live asap! Hope you have a great week (and that all your stuff works properly hahah!). 

9.20.21: 30 minute tomato sauce 

9.20.19: hairy pretzels

9.20.17: funfetti cake dough brownie layer cake

9.20.16: finish what you start

No comments:

Post a Comment