Thursday, September 8, 2022

Grilled Mini Pizzas

I've mentioned making grilled pizzas in the past but don't have a post devoted to it so I'm sharing this quick easy dinner idea today. It's more of a non-recipe recipe - you know I like to just wing it when cooking such easy dishes!

Start with store-bought pre-made pizza crust, I usually buy the thin crust individual sized package (there are  usually 3 really thin ones or 2 slightly thicker  in a package - I get one or the other depending on what's available). 

Brush the edge lightly with olive oil, sprinkle on seasoning if you want - I do salt and pepper, sometimes Italian herb blend. Spread pizza sauce almost to the edge, top with toppings of your choice (our standard is canned mushrooms and chopped canadian bacon, sometimes I'll add chopped spinach or tomatoes), finish with shredded or cubed mozzarella (feta is good too!). Grill until the cheese is melted, watch that the bottom doesn't burn. It doesn't take very many minutes to be ready to eat.

I don't have a picture, it looks like pizza haha. Yum, seriously - we eat these all the time!

You could do the same thing in the oven if you don't want to bother with the grill. 

9.8.21: mojitos

9.8.20: TT stovetop toasted garbanzo beans

9.8.19: ðŸ”¥ week 36

9.8.18: b.l.a.t. sandwich

9.8.17: crown braid by Brooke

9.8.16: rearranging furniture


No comments:

Post a Comment