Sunday, September 13, 2020

🔥Around the Campfire (week 37)

 Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at MMDC last week - but first, I can't believe I'm saying this but...I started this blog 5 years ago this coming Wednesday the 16th!!! 5 years of posting just about every day and you know what that means - time to celebrate! Let's see, what should we do this time - another gift card? Yes! On Wednesday leave me a comment either here or on FB and I'll put your name in a hat and draw for a $25 card to Michaels, Joann, or Hobby Lobby. WOOHOO, 5 years!

PS: side note - after all this time of not being able to comment back to comments posted on the blog it fixed itself! So you can finally leave me a comment and I can respond, about time right?

Posts ~

9/6: 🔥week 36

9/7: pleated mask with filter pocket

9/8: tip-sy tuesday: stovetop toasted garbanzo beans

9/9: croissant bread pudding

9/10: organizing the black hole

9/11: dill pickle dip

9/12: sausage, potato and white bean soup

check out this amazing spiderweb that I almost walked into (hate when that happens!)
this is just about the most intricate, detailed, and organized web ever - a spider after
my own heart hahahaha! 

Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~

  • read #3 in the Will Robie series by David Baldacci - time to take a break from him, the first two were ok but this one was boring, the lead female is not a good character and her dialogue is so not like a real person talks hahaha - I finished it so I'll give it ⭐️⭐️⭐️ but I need to pause before finishing the rest of the series.
  • had my iPad repaired (that's where I read most of my library books now) - it had an undetectable hairline crack and my touching the screen was putting too much pressure on the led or something like that so it caused the screen to go black. Who knew? Thank goodness I can now get back to my books (and Words with Friends hahaha). 
  • golfed one of my best games on Thursday, then one of my worst on Friday. How does that happen? Stupid game.
Hope you had a great week! Stop back often to see more fun projects, recipes, and whatever else I can think of to make!

Sincerely ~


Jill
your camp counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment