Sunday, September 27, 2020

🔥Around the Campfire (week 39)

 Dear Campers ~

First of all, remember you have until 9am (est) tomorrow morning to enter to win a $25 gift card to celebrate MMDC's 5th anniversary! Just comment here or on the fb page. 

Now - a quick recap of what happened this week at camp in case you missed anything:

Posts ~

9/20 🔥week 38

9/21: face mask with clear front

9/22: tip-sy tuesday: baby washcloths 

9/23: mounds cake

9/24: um...why is there no post on the 24th?!!

9/25: broccoli casserole

9/26: 5th Anniversary (a little late!)

What's Cooking ~

Well judging by my messed up posts (I posted Sunday's on Friday, and skipped Thursday?!)  everyone can probably tell that I had a crazy week - so no dinner menu ideas for you today! Lots of take out and fast food happening 'round here the past few days!

Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~

See the previous paragraph! Life is the miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy LOL! 

Obviously I need to stop writing today and get on with getting myself better organized so I can create, cook, read, clean up the garden, etc this week...hope you had a great week and have it under control a little better than me hahahahaha. Please leave me a comment so I know you're out there and can enter you in the drawing that will take place tomorrow - and stop back soon for more camp happenings :)


Sincerely ~


Jill

camp counselor and pitiful poster this week

No comments:

Post a Comment