Friday, September 25, 2020

🔥Around the Campfire (week 38)

 Dear Campers ~

Oops, I meant for this to publish last Sunday and just see that I didn't push the button! So here's the recap just a little bit late hahaha!! 🤦‍♀️

Here's a quick recap of what happened at camp last week in case you missed anything:

Posts ~

9/13: 🔥week 37

9/14: cake topper

9/15: strawberry cheesecake poke cake

9/16: 5 year anniversary

9/17: MSIH: mexican jalapeno poppers

9/18: kid craft: painted mason jars

9/19: meaty minestrone


What's Cooking ~

  • grilled chicken sausage, buttered orzo, roasted broccoli
  • salmon, cauliflower rice, caesar roasted asparagus
  • chicken parmesan, penne with marinara, mixed veggies
  • sautéed veggies with leftover penne, pork tenderloin

Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • read "Second Grave from the Right" #2 in the Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones, these are such fun books! Quick read, girl PI who is also the grim reaper. Yep you read that right haha! I enjoy ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  • cleaned out my accessories closet (I turned a small closet that's in a weird random spot in the middle of my bedroom into a space for my shoes, jewelry, purses, etc.) and got rid of a ton of things I don't wear anymore - ahhhhh I do love having a little breathing room in there and it's super organized now - I'll show you a couple little handy ideas next week.
That's it for this week - we are on a road trip visiting my mom but I have posts lined up for while we are gone. Stop back often to see new projects, recipes, and whatever else I can think of to make! 

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor


No comments:

Post a Comment