Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Closet Organizing

I cleaned out and organized a closet we have under our stairs - I found an over the door shoe rack in there and put it to use to organize miscellaneous things. I didn't want the over the door holder part though so I took that off and attached it to the door with 3 command hooks. Now it's holding all kinds of things like extension cords, lightbulbs, emergency candles, and vacuum attachments among lots of other stuff.




I also put a wire shelf thing in the back of the closet to hold little things like frames, candles, plant holders, etc.. There is another one to the left where the closet makes an "L" under the stairs - back there I have extra throw pillows and rugs, and a few framed wall pictures. When I want to change decorations around in the house I go into the closet and swap out things from the shelves - I call it "shopping in my own house". 

No comments:

Post a Comment