Friday, January 27, 2017

Brooke makes Fluffy Slime



Brooke and I had a very busy weekend when I was in town for my sister's wedding - I thought it'd be a relaxing few days not cooking or doing dishes but I was wrong. Very wrong hahaha. B spent the night and we made muffins, cupcakes with homemade frosting, chopped salad, (all will be upcoming posts!) and this fluffy slime. I didn't help her with the slime, this is all Brooke...make sure to watch the whole thing - my favorite part of this video is almost at the end when she talks about glitter, check out the look on her face hahaha :)

She wrote out the directions in addition to telling them in the video:

1). In a cup add 1 teaspoon Borax to one cup water. Set aside.
2). In a big bowl combine
     1/2 cup shaving cream
     1/2 cup foaming soap
     1/2 cup white elmers glue
     1 Tablespoon cornstarch
     food coloring and glitter optional
3). Add mixture from the small cup into the big bowl slowly. Knead into a dough that doesn't stick to
     your hands.

1 comment: