Monday, January 16, 2017

Unfinished Projects

unfinished projects!

I've been sick for a few days and haven't been up to making anything in my newly organized craft space - but today I decided to work on some unfinished projects that took little effort but there's great satisfaction in getting it all done! I'm such a procrastinator when it comes to the little stuff - fixing a broken earring (unlike the list I posted about things you should purge, if the other earring is just broken I will always try to fix it before throwing out the good one! see here for the purge list), mending Sarge's stuffed toys (they go to the "hospital" and it takes a very long time for them to come back out!), finishing craft projects that just have last minute details, or remaking something I own into something better so I might wear it more - so today was a good day to get this little stuff caught up. It doesn't sound like much but it took most of the afternoon for me to get it all done!

Do you have a pile of little things you keep putting off? Getting them out of the way feels so good :)





No comments:

Post a Comment